We wish to meet passionate people full of energy and motivations, ready to achieve great challenges to exhale everyone’s audio experience. We are currently looking for a FAE to join our dynamic team in China.
PRIMARY RESPONSABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
Nahimic is seeking a Field Application Engineer (FAE) in China responsible for providing engineering and technical support to assist the sales team with closing new design wins and sustaining the existing business. The FAE will do this by providing technical support and acting as a visionary for helping our customers understand how Nahimic’s technologies can enhance the value proposition of their products. The FAE will be the primary “technical voice of the customer” within Nahimic for assigned accounts.
This position requires an in-depth working knowledge of audio processing technologies, especially in gaming, and software integration into PC, mobile devices and other consumer electronics products. The FAE will be the serve as the technical resource for assigned accounts and will regularly report on key trends, market conditions, customer feedback, competitive technologies, and sale obstacles that they may encounter while in engaging with customers.
*Essential Job Functions
- Provide detailed technical support to PC/mobile OEM/ODM, engage with customers from pre-sales through software integration, de-bugging, audio tuning & testing, till pass required certification (i.e. WHQL, Teams, Cortana, Alexa, Zoom etc.) and related system support.
- Act as a technical expert. Identify product technical issues or reproduce software bugs to assist customers solve the problems. Have regular and proactive communication with customers and the internal Product Management and engineers. Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in software.
- Understand customer needs and technical requirements, delivering technical presentations, technology demonstrations, and promoting the value proposition of Nahimic audio technologies to customers.
- Technical lead for sales-orientated technical presentations and demonstrations to customers’ technical staff and senior management.
- Interface with A-Volute Engineering and Product Management to provide input and suggestions for new products and features, based on customer needs and competitive information. Leverage customer meetings to gather intelligence about customers’ end product plans, product requirements and sharing data with relevant internal A-Volute teams.
- Interact with customers and new prospects as needed to conduct the business of technology licensing using a diplomatic, professional and service-oriented approach, including written correspondence and face-to-face meetings.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences, and educational events to stay up-to-date with industry developments, promote and demonstrate Nahimic technologies and examine the potential of new markets for Nahimic technologies.
- Domestic traveling to Chinese licensee sites is needed. International travel occasionally is also required.